Meet Our Team

SGSSH is made up of trustees and a management committee

Read More

Regular SGSSH Activities

There is a regular set of activities that take place at SGSSH. Please come and join us

Read More

Accounts & Donations

See our latest accounts, how to make donations and programme charges

Read More